Thursday, June 11, 2009

Is the sky falling?

I've given in to the pressures from Smarth and others and finally started my own blog. If anyone ends up reading any of this I'll be happy... if not... I won't be devastated.

I've no idea what particular shape this blog will take. I imagine the various posts will be somewhat sporadic (depending on my various activities, explorations, and expeditions)... but it'll always be here for the truly nerdy or painfully devoted.

First order of business:
I'm giving a presentation at Altus Healing Arts in Chelsea, VT on June 25th at 7:30pm. More to come on this between now and then, but expect to see imagery from my work on heart disease (Intermission), New Orleans, and (primarily) from my ongoing project Will's Store.

Hope to see you then... all two or three of you that happen to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment